Workshop: Designing your Agile Coaching journey
Whether you are a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Enterprise Coach, you are on a journey to expand your mind, build your skills, and increase your confidence. Let’s take a look at the design of this journey for mastery. What are the skills and competencies that you need? How do we practice and experience working with individuals and teams?
In this facilitated workshop, take a step towards designing your own Agile Coaching Journey with Michael.
Note: Minimum 10 pax to run. In the event that we do not have sufficient participant, we will cancel the tickets and be refunded.
- Anyone working on an Agile project who aspires to the role of Agile Coach. Scrum Master, Project Managers, Team Leads.
- Have an understanding of agility or have worked in a team setting using Agile methodologies.
- Understands the distinctions between consulting, training, facilitation and coaching.
- Understanding the mindset and role of the Agile Coach
- Design your own Coaching journey
- What is an Agile Coach?
- Define Common Understanding and Values of Coaching
- Distinctions between Consulting, Training, Facilitation, Coaching and Mentoring
- Challenges of Coaching and Attributes of Success
- Foundational Professional Coaching Skills
- Activity : Understanding our Competencies
- Understanding Change
- How do we react to change?
- Looking at the Satir Change Model and How it applies to coaching individuals through change
- Activity : Designing your own Agile Coaching Conversation
- The Coaching Conversation - Coaching for Action
- What have I been through that I have empathy and authority to speak about?
- What are the turning points that have shaped or shifted me?
- What value can I bring to teams?
Lecturing is kept to the minimum necessary, most of the learning is achieved by applying the practices and techniques in group exercises.
Michael ONG has spent the past 20 years consulting in the tech space, delivering a spectrum of projects for Insurance, Financial Services, Energy, Mobile Payments, Logistics Tracking & Surveying, Cleaning Inspection, Merchant Monitoring, Online E-Commerce and Real Estate Portals.
He works with startups to MNCs in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Australia, Denmark & Lithuania. Michael specialises in helping companies, executives and product teams with product strategy and development, agile practices and user experience. These relationships have helped sharpen his skills to facilitate effective interactions with stakeholders, management, project teams and customers.
Michael is passionate about helping individuals & teams chart a path towards growth and selectively provides mentoring and coaching. He is an active driver in the Southeast Asia communities of practices for Agile, UX & Product and thinks cycling is the best form of meditation. He cares about education and is deeply involved in social work on the Thailand/Myanmar border areas and Indonesia.